1. Online volunteer game training that your workers can watch on their smart phone. This helps insure that the games are being run properly.
2.Game Signsthat clearly let your customer know the rules and price per play. We limit first prize wins on skill games and only allow one bet per space on laydown games.
3. Winner every time games are the single most important games that must be at your event. These games 100% guarantee a 50% profit.
4. Game instruction sheets for each worker so that they understand exactly what prize is given out in each game situation.
5. New relevant games are built each year so that you can always look hot and trendy.
6. Our prizes are TRULY on consignment. We take back everything that you do not use including the small stuff. It doesn’t sound like much but every dollar saved is a dollar of profit.
7. Our prize replenishment (reorder) service is free. Never run out of the hot prize again. You can call us at the end of each night or email us your reorder. All deliveries are guaranteed the next day by 5PM or sooner based on when you open.
8. You will receive a detailed invoice showing you a breakdown of each game. This is critical in determining each games success.
9. We also own a full service sign and banner company called Banners N’at. We can provide low cost booth sponsorship signs, lawn signs, directional signs, menu boards and much more.
Our iconic 10x10 booths scream festival.
1. Booths are made of 1" steel tubing. No need to stake them down.
2. A booth includes 1 backdrop, up to 3 serving counters, a high or low front panel, vinyl flame retardant top.
3. Booths can be connected together with the middle bars removed.
4. You can also choose not to use a front panel so people can walk inside.
5. We can set up the booths 3 days in advance of your opening night based on availability.
We understand that you may already have booths. No worries, you do not need to rent our booths to use our games.
We also have 10x5 indoor booths and 20x20 tents. Check out the pictures of our booths here.
What we Believe.
Our family began this business 46 years ago with one purpose,
to help enrich Western Pennsylvanian communities through the enhancement of fun.
For three generations now, we have helped countless Churches, Fire Departments and community organizations with their earnest and noble efforts to improve the quality of everyone's lives. We've spent that time developing our business through the knowledge that what we do enables what you do. We know how important your events and fund-raisers are, and how valuable the time and effort of your volunteers are. We bring this knowledge to bear with everything we do so you can succeed in generating the precious capital that allows you to continue.
It may seem old-fashioned in the modern world, the simple idea that our often hectic lives can slow down for some good times with the people of our communities. But it's because we know how powerful a little FUN can be.
We currently have a 99.2% customer retention rate because we have a proven strategy to make money for our customers.
Prizes are sold 3 ways.
1. Consignment: Only pay for the prizes you give away. This is for full service accounts running a traditional street fair, church festival, community day event.
2. Outright purchase: Choose the prizes and quantities. Receive a discount based on the total amount purchased. Merchandise must be paid for at the time of purchase.
3. Unlimited Prizes: This is for wristband carnivals. Based on the number of games you rent, the amount of hours the game will be played and the price of the wristband, we can determine how many prizes will be needed for the entire event.
2017 prize highlights:
Orb Flyers - Paw Patrol - Trolls - Shopkins - Emojis - Ninja Turtles - Pokemon
Hoberman Sphere - Robo Animals - Tiki Visit our Prize page here.
Although we have over 39 games to choose from, our Blue Ribbon Games are designed specifically to maximize profits and take advantage of the latest trends. Check out the current selection of Blue Ribbon Games.
If your organization has never had a festival before, then take advantage of our consultation services. We can come to you or you can visit our showroom. During a consultation, we cover the following topics.
Festival management structure
Marketing and Advertising
Games and Prizes
The Wrap up
The consultation is billed at $750 however, if you purchase your games and prizes from us it’s free.
If you’re a seasoned pro and would like to meet with us for a free quote please call or email us.