GO TO THE GAME PAGE TO SEE A VIDEO OF YOUR GAME BEING PLAYED
There are 4 types of games and each type has basic rules. The overall profitability of your event depends on knowing these rules.
1. Play the game at the distance we recommend.
2. No practice shots
3. Limit 2 first prizes per night. (This is to protect you from ringers) Same rules apply at Kennywood.
1. Only one bet per space.
2. Watch for people sliding or lifting their bets.
3. ANNOUNCE "all bets down" THEN WHEN THE GAME IS ALMOST OVER "hands off and no more bets"
4. All 10 Pigs MUST race EVERY time when working the Pig Race Game.
PICK A TICKET GAMES
1. Only the posted winning numbers provided to you on the game sign and game sheet will be winners.
2. Save all your winning tickets and turn them in at the end of the night.
3. Make sure that the winning ticket is from your game by checking the color band on the ticket.
3. Sell the tickets for the price we set. No discounts for purchasing large amounts of tickets.
WINNER EVERY TIME GAMES
1. These are great games if you enjoy making people happy. There is a winner every time the game is played.
2. Make sure to charge the price we set on the game sign and game sheet.